- Automatic restocking.
- Machine is quick to fill.
- Lower indirect labour costs.
- Lower consumption.
- No need to shut down production due to a lack of stock.
- Tool dispensing and return control.
- Detailed statistics covering production costs, consumption, etc.
- Saves space.
- Minimal stock requirements through improved rotation.
EASY TO USE
1. The user selects the tools of his/her choice on the touch screen. The user can select:
- the tool
- a type of tool
- a tool supplier
- a machine tool category
- a machining operation, etc.
2. The user swipes his/her card in the reader and the software records the dispensing time and date, the user’s ID number and the product dispensed.
3. The toolbox then dispenses the product via the corresponding compartment.
Each transaction is stored in a central database, allowing you to view and export consumption statistics. Each user has a unique card number. You can manage stock by supplier reference number or internal reference number. The software issues a warning before a particular item runs out of stock. You can access real-time information about stock levels:
- Quantity remaining
- Financial value
- Machine fill rate.
You can also produce consumption reports:
- By site or department
- By card number or employee
- By machine
- By item, item type and supplier.
- Vending machine dimensions: height: 200 cm, depth: 100 cm, width: 110 cm.
- Capable of handling between 1 and 1,900 individual item references.
- Capacity: 468 to 1,900 items, depending on the configuration.
- Compatible with all types of access control card (magnetic cards, barcode cards and transponder cards).